Who doesn’t love a good romp through a YA novel with dragons? I created a basic display for the teen section of the library, highlighting books with dragons in them. To spice things up, 3D flames and swords, or paper dragons could be awesome. As usual I wrote a little blurb about dragon books, and used an old map as the background. I also created little signs to promote our e-audiobook collection, using this QR Code Generator to create the link.
Teen Dragon Booklist
There are a lot of dragon books out there, but here’s what I included from our library:
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Slayers by C.J Hill
- Clariel by Garth Nix
- Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Bone series by Jeff Smith
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs
- Stoneheart by Charlie Fletcher
Feel free to save the signs from the slideshow above to create your own dragon display. What are your favourite dragony books?